Halls Kansas City. THE ONE. THE ONLY.
IN CROWN CENTER | LEVEL 3 | 2450 Grand Boulevard | Kansas City, MO 64108 USA | 816.274.3222 MAP
STORE HOURS: MON – SAT: 10AM – 7PM | SUN: NOON – 6PM
PARKING AT HALLS
You have a choice of parking options when shopping at the new Halls Kansas City. To park at the entrance to Halls, enter the Crown Center Retail Parking Garage west of Grand Boulevard and proceed to Level 3A, where you can enter directly into the store. With a validated ticket, you'll receive 3 hours of complimentary parking.
More than a store, Halls Kansas City is a Kansas City tradition! Developed in 1916 by Hallmark founder Joyce C. Hall to “always be first with the best in Kansas City,” Halls has constantly evolved – creating elegant, innovative shopping environments from the first small space on fashionable Petticoat Lane to a store on Grand Avenue in downtown Kansas City in 1950, to Halls Plaza in 1965, to Crown Center in 1973, to the new Halls Kansas City on Level 3, Crown Center, in 2014.
The new, state-of-the-art Halls Kansas City is a contemporary, high-energy retail shopping experience, where you will find fashions and accessories that express your personal style, exclusive cosmetic lines, unique gifts, elegant accessories for the home and garden – and more! Distinctive features of the new Halls Kansas City include:
- Bright new settings for sought-after men’s and women’s designer labels, stylish home furnishings and the Halls Wedding Registry
- Spacious new fitting rooms beautifully appointed with custom furniture and designer wall coverings
- An expanded 5,000-square-foot beauty department with a private room for rejuvenating facial treatments during special promotional events
- “The Bridge,” a fashion-forward contemporary men’s and women’s department with an expansive new, 60-foot-wide exterior window over Grand Boulevard with a view of Crown Center Square and the downtown skyline
- H BAR – an in-store café, bar and coffee shop
- And easy parking on Level 3 of the Crown Center Shops’ parking garage, or valet parking, if you prefer
Joyce C. Hall was often heard to say “good quality is good business.” Halls has built and maintained a reputation based on this principle, providing generations of Kansas City residents and visitors a shopping destination that has set the standard for retail shopping excellence. With Halls Kansas City, Halls continues the tradition both for today’s customers and future generations.
A world-renowned store with strong hometown roots. Halls maintains a long-standing tradition of community support, hosting elegant special events in partnership with cultural and humanitarian organizations to help raise awareness and funds. Organizations with whom Halls has cooperated include: