Halls gives you unparalleled access to the full spectrum of modern style. Walk into our flagship Halls Plaza store and you will discover the most sought after labels under one roof. We edit the best and brightest of the young contemporary & designer market to bring you the most pertinent fashion.
Here you can choose from among a truly remarkable lineup of designer collections, among them Jason Wu, Armani Collezioni, Akris Punto, Veronica Beard, Les Copains, Vince, Tory Burch, kate spade, Milly, Nanette Lepore, Raoul, Isda & Co, Lafayette 148 New York, Eileen Fisher, White + Warren, 3.1 Phillip Lim, Alice + Olivia. Click here to see the entire list.
Just for fun, stop by Upstairs Contemporary. You will leave with a great find – from the latest "go out" top to street-chic denim.
Halls Top Trends: THE LIST.
1. The Dress. The number one trend of Spring 2013, it lives in its own world, finding a myriad of expressions. Dresses that look cleanly modern or frankly nostalgic, demure or alluring, refined or relaxed.
2. Peplums. Once a trademark of wasp-waisted, sharp-witted film stars, the peplum looks smart and modern now - a stylish example of the new nostalgia that defines Spring: trends that often express a feeling of familiarity and comfort.
3. Prints & Florals. From beautiful painterly effects to modern graphics, fabrics this season reflect today’s multi-faceted woman: feminine, romantic, artistic, sophisticated, irreverent.
4. Lace. Since the language of the fan, lace has been used to convey a woman’s attitude and distract the opposite sex. By design, it can hint, shout, embellish, shape. Red-carpet stunning or sweetly nostalgic, lace owns allure.
5. Leather. It’s not just for winter anymore! Supple and practically weightless, in colors happy as, well, Spring!
6. Relaxed Chic. Modern components that express themselves in easy shapes, clean lines and a wide assortment of colors and fabrics. Relaxed yet chic…the way a modern woman wants to look and feel.
7. Espadrilles. Another nod to nostalgia, espadrilles have been a movie star go-to since back in the day, and a preppy stand-by on all the best beaches. Simply add straw hat and sunglasses.
8. Laser Cut Handbags add interesting texture yet keep the look clean. Like lace married leather.
9. Lucite Jewelry. So very Hollywood, so very modern.
Find all the latest trends and the most wanted brands, chosen for the way you live now, at Halls Crown Center and Halls Plaza.